Make 2018 the year you step forward and deliver your message with confidence and cut-through.
Join us for a 3 hour workshop covering how to build a media profile, interview techniques and presentation skills in 308 Queen Street’s Heritage Boardroom. Our experienced media trainers and PR experts are well positioned to help you understand how the modern media works as well as teaching techniques to deliver you message effectively and with ease.
Monday February 5
308 Queen Street, access via 88 Creek Street (C2 in lifts)
$495 per head
The workshop will assist you with:
- Understanding how media works
- Planning a PR Campaign
- Preparing key messages and QAs
- Understanding what makes a good media communicator
- Handling difficult interviews
- Public speaking strategies
- Use of voice and body language
Call us on 07 3136 2555 or email email@example.com to reserve your place!