An effective publicity campaign can change the way people perceive you and your product/organisation and convince your target audiences that your message needs to be heard above the din.
We work closely with clients to launch new products, services and people in order to create a buzz and demand and to ensure market share is maintained after brand establishment.
We develop tailored media/communications strategies that will align with your existing business plan and key messages.
Our media contacts are extensive and we pride ourselves on thinking like journalists and pitching stories that actually have legs.
What will we do for you?
- With your input and knowledge of your business we will develop a proactive media strategy.
- We will write your media releases and pitch tailored stories to our wide reaching media contacts.
- We can provide you with media training.
Below is a snapshot of some media campaigns undertaken:
- The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival, Brisbane - hosted by Hilton every year since its inception delivering several million dollars worth of national and local media coverage.
- Portside Wharf, for Brookfield Multiplex, to promote the $1.3 billion development at Hamilton to an international audience.
- The Centre for Subtropical Design, a partnership between Queensland Government, Brisbane City Council and QUT, to raise the profile of the Centre’s work and the concept of subtropical design to a broad audience.