As part of Good Food Month, the Night Noodle Markets has been a successful institution in Sydney for the past 16 years and for the first time in Melbourne last year. KDPR was retained to generate hype and publicity around the inaugural event including the launch, and meet the target of 5,000 attendees per night across the 11 nights.
KDPR developed a strategy to generate buzz ahead of the launch by engaging key local media and food bloggers. KDPR designed unique Asian-inspired food media drops, and conceptualised and delivered stunt activations including distributing specially branded fortune cookies and lion dance performances across key city locations.
- Achieved crowds in excess of 160,000 people, smashing targets of 5,000 attendees nightly
- Secured television coverage on Channel Seven News, ABC News and Financial Review Sunday
- Managed a successful launch event hosting media and sponsors
- More than 1,000 mentions across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Secured radio opportunities with 4BC
- Generated online media coverage across Brisbane Times, food and lifestyle blogs