Media Awareness package:
How to get the attention of media
What do media want and how can you give it to them. Our package includes:
- The media landscape
- What do media look for – what makes something news
- How to time and concept your creative campaign so it best suits your target media
- Packaging for media – content creation, pitching, delivering the goods (in terms of talent and, literally, in the form of a media drop)
- Digital media and how to reach that ‘reach’
- Social media – you own it so take advantage of your social media content.
- Leveraging influencers
Social Media package:
Boost your reach, encourage engagement and build your brand though our social media training package.
- What are the platforms and am I using the right ones in the right ways?
- Grow your followers organically
- Encourage engagement through your content
- Content planning vs spontaneous content – what works best?
Creative concepting package:
From a germ of an idea, through to a concepted creative strategy, this package looks at:
- Where to derive inspiration
- How to assess if / to what extent / and how to scale the inspiration so it can be practically delivered
- The litmus test. The number of tactics which the creative concept lends itself to, such as:
- Mainstream media traction
- Stakeholder communication
- Social media elements
- Target market events / activation
- Digital elements – website and EDM inclusion
- Direct mail
- Guerilla campaigns
- Live-streamed events
- Collateral use
- Developing your creative concept with originality in terms of the combination of elements and how they are delivered.