It’s getting to crunch time for businesses, let KDPR help you put your best foot forward with our three newest creative packages.
Refine your pitch – start-up / entrepreneurship package
As a start-up you’re passionate about your burgeoning business. You breathe it in every minute of the day and know the ins and outs. However, do you know how to contain your enthusiasm and deliver an eloquent pitch that speaks to potential investors, media and your key stakeholders?
We can assist you with the following to make your pitch, perfect:
- Refining your elevator pitch
- Developing your key messages
- Knowing your target markets and segmentation
- Practicing your presentation
- Copywriting briefing documents for investors
- Assisting you with branding assets – taglines, slogans, logos
- Writing for web – make your website sing with on-point copywriting
- Social media content plans and handle creation – make your digital profile match your business objectives
Annual report season – copywriting and design package
Reporting season is upon us and as EOFY approaches, attention turns to the annual report. KDPR is very experienced in developing an annual report which provides Board members and key stakeholders a 360 degree look at the company’s position.
KDPR can assist you with the following:
- Annual report structure development to ensure as a company you are presenting your best side, while still acknowledging room for improvement
- Development of the look and feel for the annual report
- Ensuring the annual report can double as a key marketing asset for the coming year
- Design and delivery project management
Professional development packages – tailored IMC training packages
Before the year passes us by, ensure your employees have fulfilled their professional development needs for the year. KDPR can tailor an integrated marketing communications training package for your employees’ professional development needs and your marketing communications spend. Items could include:
- Media training – how to speak to media and deliver key messages
- Presentation training – learning how to present eloquently and persuasively
- Social media training – how to develop content plans, develop hashtags and get the most out of your digital profile
- Media release writing – how to structure a media release to have cut-through
- Media angle development – what are the media interested in? How do you know which of your stories are the ones to pursue?