“Get on board or get left behind”
With the lightning speed at which digital media continues to grow, it’s easy to be left behind and feel lost in cyber space.
Join KDPR’s Social Media Masterclass and learn how to kick-start your organisation’s social media strategy – an absolute must for any business serious about remaining competitive!
Confused about Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram? Learn which platforms are relevant to your business and ensure you know how to use them to your advantage.
This intensive workshop will ensure your in-house social media efforts meet current industry standards and better serve your organisation’s goals.
Be informed, feel confident, see results.
DATE Thursday 12 June 2014
LOCATION KDPR, Suite 1, 19-25 Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove, Qld, 4059
TIME 10.00am to 12.00pm
COST $250 per person
Workshop numbers limited to 8 pax, so hurry to book your seat! Call 07 3136 2555 to reserve your place.
WE COME TO YOU
We have worked with clients in a range of industries, spanning:
- Professional services
- Mining & Resources
- Property & Construction
- Travel & Tourism
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Medical
- Consumer Goods
COST Price dependent on individual business requirements.
Workshop ideal for 8 pax, so hurry to book your session! Call 07 3136 2555 to secure a Master Class.
Included in your Master Class:
- Create your very own Social Media Action Plan
- Develop a top line 1-month Editorial Calendar
- Generate unique content ideas to share across your Social Media Platforms
- Discover measurement Tools and Apps to inform the impact of your online activity
- Take home Workbook plus reference package of Online Resources
- Half hour post-workshop Phone Consultation with KDPR consultant
For enquiries and bookings, please contact KDPR on 07 3136 2555.