KDPR is a full service communications agency, celebrating 10 years in 2013. We excel at delivering outstanding creative and strategic campaigns for our clients in the B2B and B2C spaces.
We are seeking a highly motivated, client focused Account Manager to join the team for an immediate start and manage a wonderful client portfolio across property, health, not for profit, professional services, tourism and retail.
KDPR prides itself in providing a people focused environment, where you will be valued, appreciated and developed. Our agency has grown through promoting from within.
This full time role involves managing a consultant team and developing highly effective PR campaigns for multiple clients from a diverse range of industry sectors. You will have a nose for news, and the ability to identify story opportunities and how best to tell them.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of multiple accounts;
- Build and lead strategic corporate and consumer communications campaigns for clients and their partners, including facilitating strategy workshops, developing integrated programs and presenting to clients;
- Develop and implement marketing communications tactics as required by clients;
- Project management of print and online design projects undertaken by KDPR’S in-house creative consultancy;
- Develop and maintain strong media relationships;
- Provide support and direction to your consultant team;
- Act as day to day client contact on several accounts;
- Identify potential new business sectors, pursue new business opportunities and lead proposal and presentation process;
- Generate incremental business opportunities with existing client base; and
- Manage budgets.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- A tenacious, driven and confident attitude;
- Track record of managing high profile, issues-rich campaigns on behalf of private, not for profit and public sector organisations;
- At least four years’ PR experience working on corporate, public affairs and consumer accounts or the equivalent experience in news media;
- A strong and trusted media and corporate network;
- Strong relationship skills;
- Highest quality written and verbal communications skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively; and
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills;
For more information about this role, please forward a cover letter and your your resume to Managing Director Kristin Devitt via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also have a look at our website www.kdpr.com.au
Applications close: Tuesday 13 August, 2013.