- Assisted with national launch event at the Gallery of Modern Art
- Conceptualised and delivered stunt activations to promote Good Food Month
- Created a unique media drop to distribute to key local media and food bloggers
- Managed media invitations and RSVPs to several events as part of Good Food Month
- Generated media coverage across local print, radio, television and online publications
- Provided on the ground support during the Night Noodle Markets
- Social media
The inaugural Brisbane Times Good Food Month held over 150 food events across Brisbane and regional areas in Queensland, throughout the whole month of July.
KDPR created hype and publicity surrounding Brisbane’s first Night Noodle Markets which attracted crowds in excess of 160,000 across the 11 nights, far exceeding event organisers’ and vendors’ expectations of 5,000 attendees per night.