An exciting new opportunity has opened up for a dynamic and talented Client Services Assistant committed to delivering high quality results for a leading boutique PR agency.
Based in Brisbane, we are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join the operations team as Client Service Assistant for 25 hours per week.
The role requires outstanding accuracy, efficiency and the ability to handle high volumes of requests whilst maintaining excellent customer service. This role is driven by deadlines and accuracy.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Coordinate work and appointments for the Managing Director, including diary management
- Support the Chief of Staff in improving business systems
- Assist with managing payments and accounting systems using Xero Accounting Software and producing invoices using WorkFlowMax
- Produce agendas and materials for team meetings and training sessions
- Answer telephones, prepare client communications and respond to email queries
- Document management and administrative support including filing, booking venues, flights and hotels and setting up job folders
- Premises management including keeping the office tidy and ensuring materials and equipment are in stock.
Essential attributes for this role include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience with customer service, particularly with problem resolution
- Superior time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solutions orientated approach to issues and challenges
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong planning and administrative skills
- Advanced MS Office skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3136 2555 for details.